Friday, January 27, 2012

This is What I Do...and LOVE!

I am linking up at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ for her Show Us Your Life linky party


I started a small machine embroidery business in Aug. of 2010. I really thought that it would be just selling things through my Etsy store but through word of mouth around my town it quickly became a small local business. The biggest part of my work is selling wholesale to local gift shops and selling to friends.


Being from South Louisiana and being surrounded by New Orleans Saints fans (of which I am one!!) I stitch lots of Fleur de Lis designs.










I am always trying to find designs that represent the area I'm from. 




I mostly stitch on  towels but I have stitched up a few baby items as well.






Lots of different Holiday designs...





LSU and SAINTS items are always popular around here!!







And right now I am stitching up lots of Mardi Gras items!!



~~~~~~~~GIVEAWAY~~~~~~~~

I AM HAVING A GIVEAWAY OVER ON MY SEAUX SOUTHERN FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
I am giving away this Mardi
Gras Mask Tea Towel. Drawing will be on Feb. 5th. 
"Like" my Seaux Southern facebook page and then click on the "giveaway" button on the left to enter!!!


I have an Etsy store



but most of my work can be found on my Seaux Southern facebook page


and I would love for you to follow me on Pinterest here~~


or Twitter~~


or send me an email here~~

seauxsouthern@gmail.com

Thanks Kelly for hosting this linky party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment