Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things...

for her Loving Right Now linky party.


Here is my list of 5 Things I am Crazy About this month!!



The 1st thing on my list is


I LOVE this show!!! I just ordered the 1st and 2nd season on DVD because I will definitely want to watch each episode again!

GREAT SHOW!!

The second thing on my list is 



I LOVE this site!! I have found so many beautiful room designs, crafts, recipes...

SO MUCH FUN!!

I would love to have you follow me here


Next on the list is


My sister got me hooked on these shoes. I really didn't think I would like them but I really do. She is on her 4th pair!!
So far these are the only ones I have but I can't wait for the ballerina flats to come out. I really like those!


Next up...
Being from the New Orleans area and seeing that it is Mardi Gras season.

This little shop is one of my favorite places to shop. 

  


There are 4 Fleurty Girl stores around New Orleans but what I really love is that she also has an online store!
These are a few things I have purchased from her:



and Fleurty Girl has a great success story. If you have a chance check out this store!!

And last on the list...at least for now is:

I love these measuring cups from

Anthropologie


I don't have these but I am seriously thinking of getting them soon. I love to bake and these would look great in my kitchen! 

Well that's my list for this month!



What are you loving today?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I had Pinterest and Toms on my list last month, I still love them this month too though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love my TOMS too, I have the red pinstripe wedge heels, love them! And Downtown Abbey, just found it like a month ago and I am hooked. Need to get caught up, my mom explained a lot to me, but I want the dvd's too. Such a great show!

    Thanks so much for joining my linky party!! :)

    ReplyDelete