Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Downton Abbey---I Love You!

I know I am late to the party but I just discovered the show
Downton Abbey
and I LOVE IT!!

Click to watch a preview
Click to watch a preview
I just watched the whole 1st season last week and I watched the season 2 episodes yesterday so now I am all caught up. I have to watch them on my computer because I don't get this channel on my t.v. but that's okay. 

I love just about all of the characters but the ones I don't like...I REALLY don't like!!

I love the house. The decor. The costumes. The scenery. The way they speak...although this South Louisiana girl does have a hard time understanding what they are saying sometimes!! HA!

I love finding a series to watch after the 1st season airs because then I get to watch all the episodes back to back but now that I am all caught up I now have to wait a whole week before I get to see it again!

But it is worth the wait!!






No comments:

Post a Comment