Monday, January 21, 2013

Mardi Gras Again

More Mardi Gras~~~


A few more Mardi Gras decorations that I will be putting out around my house~~


These are some "King Cake" treats that I got for my dog babies Sabrina & Gracie


Mardi Gras coasters


A couple of ornaments
(Not sure where these are going yet)



Mask on a stick






Vintage linen postcards that I got from Ebay
(Not sure what I'm gonna do with these but I thought they would be fun to have)


King & Queen prints
(These were just black & white so I colored them with Mardi Gras colors~I like them better this way)


King


Queen

 And here are a few of my favorite beads~~


Coffee & Beignets


Roses


Alligator Heads


Shrimp & Shrimp Boot


Seafood & Shrimp Boot

I have a few more items that I ordered. Waiting for them to come in & a few more things that I am making. Hopefully I will get that done tomorrow.

Sabrina & Gracie are gonna be in the Krewe de Paws parade again in a few weeks~~
Can't wait to show y'all pics of the parade!!



No comments:

Post a Comment