Monday, June 17, 2013

A Look at Books

I love to read ~~ wish I had more time to do it!
I have a really tall stack of books that I want to read~and an even longer list of books that I want to get!!
This is the book that I just finished

Lucia Sartori is the main character. The only daughter in an Italian family in New York city set in the 50's. 
I love the way she describes her life in New York and the designer clothes she helps to create. The struggles she goes through with the love of her career and her loyalty to her family. And then there are the men in her life!
Very good book and highly recommended!
Here are a few of the other books I have to read but can't decide what to read next. So many choices!

Do you have a favorite book that you have read lately or a favorite author?
Any recommendations would be nice!!


No comments:

Post a Comment