Thursday, February 7, 2013

Trying to Get Ahead of the Game~

Easter is coming fast~~

********************UPDATE********************

These Easter Fleur de Lis Towels are available in my Etsy shop!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/seauxsouthern?ref=si_shop


I always seem to be running late on things so for the past few days I have been trying to get ahead of the game.
Easter is on the way and I have been stitching up a few Easter Fleur de Lis designs.
Here is what I have so far~~








I have a few more Fleur de Lis designs to stitch out


And here are a few more Easter designs I did last year
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.140916219314546.30832.101738366565665&type=3

Hippity Hoppity

Easter's on its way!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!!! Your towels are seaux adorable :)
    I must check out your shop at once. I wish I had the sewing gene in me but my sister was blessed with all of it. Darn it! Anyway, your work is just beautiful. Let me know if I can help you with that sign you mentioned. You can email me for more info if you would like. Now this girls has got to head right to your shop

    ReplyDelete