Friday, June 24, 2011

What's stitching in my sewing room (or should I say seauxing room!)

I love, love, love to do machine embroidery on my sewing/embroidery machine! Most days you will find me stitching away in my sewing room. I recently purchased some beautiful oatmeal colored, linen blend, hemstitched towels and I love stitching on them.

Here are a few of the designs I've been working on...









These are raspberries but I think they can pass for blackberries too! I think I'm going to stitch this design in a raspberry color and a purple color and give them as a gift to a friend.





I am thinking of making a matching towel with two smaller butterflies...another gift for another friend?!





This design was originally just one bee but I thought it was to small for the towel so I duplicated it, shrunk it and flipped it in the opposite direction. I like this better.

Here are the finished towels...










...and here are a few more towels I've been stitching...











Did I mention that I love these towels!
 Well that's what is stitching in my sewing (seauxing) room!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: